Monday 18 June 2012

Apa boleh buat...

some people said that we can't force people to like us and people always change... i think its true... i know that i can't force that person to be friend with... Before this, i realized that our friendship is just fake... maybe sometimes its true..but most of the time are fake... that person totally avoid me this semester... that person said that he/she wanted to change... i just wonder... is it because of me, that person behave like that before?

well... kalau org dah x suke, kenape aku nk terhegeh-hegeh kn?? seriously, i just want that person tell me the reason why he/she avoid me?? bile dengan aku je, face expression ko berubah.. am i too annoying to your friend?? or am i just a friend for benefit???? well.. may God bless you my dear friend... its up to you to keep avoid me... as long as you happy....

No comments:

Post a Comment